Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GARCHA SCHOOL CHILD DRAWS PICTURE OF BABA LOKENATH

Report by Babai,
Today I made a visit to Garcha school. It was lovely to see the children enjoying their education through laughter and fun. I had lots of fun with them. I asked them," Let's see how well you can draw." They were full of confidence! One by one everybody came to the board to show me their drawing skills. I was amazed to see a child draw Baba Lokenath on the board . Now I asked him, "Can you write the name of Lokenath Baba in English". He said yes and wrote Baba's name on the board. As I took the picture in my camera, they all came trooping to me to see their picture. They are so blessed with Baba's eternal blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!